- Definitions, Characteristics and Application of the legislation
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and they may remain on the user’s computer or mobile device for different periods of time: so-called session cookie, which is automatically deleted when the browser is closed; c.d. persistent cookie, which remain on the user’s equipment until a set deadline.
- "analytics cookies" when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site,
- navigation or session cookies that guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
As for "profiling cookies", on the other hand, i.e. those aimed at creating user profiles and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of browsing, user’s consent is required.
- Types of ckookies used by the websites
The websites uses the following types of cookies, and offers the possibility of unselecting them, except for the third parties cookies for which the user has to refer directly to the selection and unselection functions of the cookies themselves, indicated through the link:
- Technical cookies - navigazione or session cookies - are strictly necessary for the operation of the website or to allow the user to take advantage of the contents and services requested
- Analytics cookies, which allow the website operator to understand how the website is used by users. These cookies do not collect information on the user’s identity, nor any personal data. The information is processed in an aggregate and anonymous way.
- Functionality cookies, used to activate specific features of the Website and various selcted criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchasing) in order to improve the services provided.
- Profiling cookies, aimed at creating profiles related to the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the Preferences expressed by the user in the when browsing the internet
ATTENTION: if you disabile technical and/or functionality cookies the Website may not be available or some services or functions may not be available or may not function properly. Consequently, the user may be forced to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time he visits the Website.
Websites use third-party cookies, i.e. cookies from websites or web servers other than that of the owner, used for third-parties purposes, including analytical and profiling cookies. It should be note that such third-parties, listed below with their hypertext links to the privacy policies, act as independent data controllers of the data collected through the cookies sent by them. Therefore, the user must refer to their personal data processing policies, information and any consent form (selection and unselection of the respective cookies)
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
In detail, all the cookies sent directly by the website are listed below:
Cookies in the Website
|Type of cookie and owner:||Technical name of the cookies:||Functioning and Purpose:||Persistence Time:|
|SESSIONID||Allows for a better and master server time, the ServerID cookie remembers which server shall process the requests of the user.||Session|
|fr||To allow Tutored to optimize and publish advertisements on Facebook and other third-party Websites base on a) visits made on Tutored and b) interaction with advertisements and content on Facebook, the ads are published after visiting Tutored using personal identifiable information.||90 days|
|__ga||They allow for the Analysis of the use of the website by users in order to improve the content and services offered. As part of the Activity, information relating to browsing is collected, for examplethe pages visited by the user, the time since the last visit to the website; session information such as the duration of the visit and the time spent on the page; information on the source of the visits.||2 years|
- How to view and modify cookies through your browsing program (so-called browser)
- Cookies Settings
Below it is possible for the user to choose and specifically indicate which cookies to authorize.
The user is informed that not authorizing technical cookies could make browsing the Website impossible, to view the contents and take advantage of related services. Inhibiting functionality cookies may result in the inability to function properly of some functions or services, and the user may be forced to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time he visits the Website.
Failure to authorize the other third party cookies indicated will not affect the operation of the Site; however, since these types of cookies are sent exclusively by third parties, and since the site operator cannot exercise control over the sending of these cookies to the user's terminal, the relative opposition can only be exercised by accessing the consent forms prepared by the aforementioned third parties, if any, or through the settings of your browser. The links to the privacy policies and any forms for the collection of consent to receive cookies prepared by third parties that send cookies through the Site are provided in the Types of cookies used by the Site section..
With regard to cookies directly sent by the site operator, as well as through the procedure made available on this page, the user can block or delete (in whole or in part) cookies also through the specific functions of his / her browser. (in this regard, see the above).
The choices made by the user with reference to the cookies of the Site will in turn be recorded in a special technical cookie, having the characteristics shown in the appropriate cookie table. This cookie may, however, in some circumstances not work properly: in such cases, the user is advised to delete unwanted cookies and inhibit their use also through the functionality of their navigation browser.
The user's preferences with regard to cookies will have to be reset if different devices or browsers are used to access the site. Top of the form
Technical cookies are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site or to allow the user to take advantage of the contents and services requested by them.
For more information, contact the DPO at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.