As Oracle’s flagship philanthropic educational program, Oracle Academy advances computer science education globally to drive knowledge, innovation, skills development, and diversity in technology fields. To this end, Oracle Academy offers students and educational institutions a free and complete portfolio of software, curriculum, hosted technology, faculty trainings, support, and certification resources. The program works with public and private partners to provide the tools educators need to engage inspire and prepare students to become innovators and leaders of the future. Through Oracle Academy, students receive hands-on experience with the latest technologies, helping to make them college and career ready in the era of big data, cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and beyond.
Brief Description: Responsible for the management of the Oracle Academy program, including marketing and outreach, program growth, training adoption and the development of strategic partnerships and projects.
As a member of the Oracle Academy team in EMEA the Country Manager will promote Oracle Academy in “country”
This role will be based in.
· Recruit new Oracle Academy members, and work with the Oracle Academy Member Engagement and Services team to retain existing Oracle Academy members.
· Develop and implement strategic projects to deepen Oracle Academy impact in EMEA.
· Identify, develop and manage strategic partnerships with government organizations (MoEs), universities and other recognised education and partner organizations to facilitate Oracle Academy program marketing, training adoption and growth.
· Develop a go-to-market plan for each country in MENA which reflects the current education landscape aligned to the Oracle Academy program offerings.
· Communicate with key internal Oracle personnel to increase awareness of Oracle Academy program offerings and goals, including sales and pre-sales staff, Oracle University staff, alliances & channels staff, and country management.
· Collect and document anecdotal feedback from members, prospective members, and partners and provide input about Oracle Academy benefits and campaigns (current and future) to the Marketing, Member Engagement and Services, and Academy Program Development teams.
· Upon request, lead cross-team, global projects to develop marketing assets, campaigns and collateral.
· Identify and develop training demand and create training plans per country or partnership in association with the Oracle Academy curriculum and training team.
· Manage and run all promotional and recruitment events.
· Maintain general knowledge of all Oracle Academy policies, reporting and processes.
· Manage local Oracle Academy Marketing & Outreach budget.
· Identify PR opportunities for the Oracle Academy and work with local PR managers via the global PR approval process to secure these opportunities in social and print media.
· Fluent and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Fluency in a second local language is a plus
· Knowledge of the local education market
· Creative thinker with the ability to work as a self-starter both independently and collaboratively with the EMEA and larger, global Oracle Academy team
· Bachelor or Master in BA or similar
IMPRESCINDIBLE nivel ALTO de inglés.
Conocimiento en otros idiomas como plus