Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
Luckey, now a part of the Airbnb family, is a leading Host Management Company. Luckey offers property owners an all-inclusive service: listing of their residence, management of guest arrivals and departures, professional cleaning services, 24/7 assistance, and more. As we continue to expand our business, we continue to look for the best and brightest to drive strategic decisions and growth. To help us build a new ecosystem of hospitality tools that will be used by millions, we’re looking for a digital marketing intern. You will be responsible for creating new ads, managing the website (design, conversion rate, branding messages…), analysing data and propose new ideas. Such a role requires a logical and creative mind.
The Digital Marketing Intern will participate in the building of our framework of data analysis & paid media monitoring with the support of Data Scientists & Growth Marketing Specialist. The Internship will offer an opportunity to learn how to get several stakeholders aligned and lead them towards the same goal with the support of the whole Hosting Services Marketing Team.
- Participation in the definition of paid media strategy. Implementation and set up of campaigns.
- Support for the creation of new ads: design, messages, target audience based on data analysis.
- Data analysis on results to provide learnings and recommendations.
- Support the definition of process for paid media monitoring.
- Iterate on how to build the data visualisation tools to optimize spending & priorities.
- Create growth hacking and automation opportunities.
- Currently studying or graduated within this calendar year Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Ability to learn and execute quickly
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever-changing start-up environment.
- Problem solving mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Coding skills (optional): any stack.