Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company’s MIS Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking an Intern-Community Manager who will report to the TACTIQ Team as part of our dynamic team in Paris (from January 2019).
You will be an integral part of the Tactiq CoE Team promoting the best practices at Kering.
- Create / Design communication support (Presentation, Poster, Video, …)
- Establish a TACTIQ communication strategy and support internal communication of Kering Technologies.
- Promote Agility, QA and Collaborative approach for Kering
- Student of a Marketing and Communication School (>BAC +3)
- A proactive team player who is able to be diplomatic and handle good relationship both internally and externally
- An excellent communicator with exceptional organizational and technical skills
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of video editing software, photos and drawing (Photoshop / Premiere / Adobe Suite)
- Good practices on communication tools / Social media