This is a paid, full-time role of six months, based in Center of Paris, contributing to Paris Secret, one of the most-shared guide to Paris life and part of the international Secret Media Network.
You'll be joining a small but perfectly-formed editorial team covering the best arts, culture, food and drink in the city at a demanding pace. You'll get critical digital newsroom experience in writing, researching, and sharing content, using all our in-house systems to deliver the best possible product. You'll also turn your hand to SEO, social, content planning and scheduling, e-commerce and analytics to maximise your writing's impact. And you'll get to check out some great new places in Paris too.
You'll need to be:
- A great writer of native-level French with a warm, funny tone of voice
- Keenly aware of what makes a shareable, clickable story
- Knowledge in community management (Instagram, Facebook)
- Fast and task-oriented, creating several articles each day
- Versatile and digitally savvy, able to use different tools to create content and share it socially
- A team player who's great to work with!