Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for an Account Specialist (intern) to join the Paris Snapchat Sales Team for a period of 6 months! You will support multiple Account Managers to translate opportunities into results and helps customers find success on Snapchat. You will be pivotal in ensuring our clients’ advertising campaigns are carried out successfully. Working from our Paris office, you’ll need to be detail-oriented, responsive, and have great communication skills.
- Work with the Account Management team to provide real time analysis for auction and reserved campaigns
- Support the Account Management team during the Insertion Order and campaign booking process
- Support campaign flighting, ensure correct targeting, reporting and campaign verification
- Increase adoption and engagement of Snap’s self-service platform and auction-based tools, providing ongoing technical support and real-time analysis
- Support the Account Management team in identifying performance trends across auction campaigns to fuel optimization recommendations by delivering mid- and post-campaign wraps - always looking for ways to upsell
- Maintain accurate CRM data in Salesforce
- Be able to work with Cross functions : Measurement / Creative team / Product
1 year of digital advertising/online media experience or internship experience
Full English proficiency
- Has a basic understanding of Snap's core narrative; leverages to identify opportunities to improve client performance and value
- Has strong understanding of client's marketing objectives, overall business and industry; can connect this knowledge with implications for media buying
- Experience with digital ad trafficking/campaign management a plus
- Understanding of advertising performance metrics and ecosystem
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, Keynote.
- Is proficient in Salesforce, including ability to pull reports, create opportunities, log client interactions, file cases, and understand pipeline / where the next source of revenue will come from
- Quick learner, date-driven and detail oriented; analytical and problem solving skills; critical thinking a plus
- Proven track record of crafting actionable insights from data
- Ability to thrive in a face-paced, deadline driven environment that supports a rapidly evolving digital sales marketplace
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Receptive to feedback and also delivers feedback upward
- A passion for Snapchat as a user and knowledge of our ad products