Ampligo is a Milan based tech-platform developing innovative solutions for independent artists and labels to maximise their exposure throughout the various stages of their music career via in-depth data analysis.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to work with the team on the development of our new proprietary platform.
- We write readable, maintainable, optimized, testable and scalable code
- We use Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- We adopt TDD, CI/CD, Git and Azure Automated Builds
- We support each other as a Team, keep up with the latest technologies, tools and tricks of the trade - we're always refining our approach and everyone has a seat at the table.
Role Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
- Analyze and Design: you will help gather and refine requirements and work closely with the stakeholders to define acceptance criteria and design new features;
- Implementation of features based on business requirement with the consideration for future enhancement.
- Maintain code integrity and ensure extensibility for features assigned to aid future enhancement.
- Work together with our team to come up with suitable solutions for new features.
- Understand the implementation of security and data protection.
- Substantial experience in test-driven development for web development frameworks.
- Understand how to use and maintain code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience in developing database, application and frontend components of web applications.
Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of at least a testing framework like Jest
- Good knowledge of React.js
- Knowledge of C#, .NET Core, and ASP .NET Core
- Knowledge of Entity Framework Core, PostgreSQL and Web API
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud Environments
- You have a good grasp in Microservice architectures and Docker containers
- You are flexible in learning new technologies, tools and frameworks
- Knowledge of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of data engineering and modelling
- Knowledge and/or experience of Agile methodologies (SCRUM and KANBAN)
- Knowledge and experience with management tools (especially Azure DevOps)