BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a global provider of financial solutions to corporate and institutional clients. With more than 20.000 people in 57 countries across EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), Asia-Pacific and the Americas, we offer solutions tailored to all our clients across capital markets, financing, treasury and financial advisory.
Business Overview of Global Markets – DRB Sales Support, Equity Derivatives
The DRB Sales Italy team contributes to the structuring and sale of cross-asset investment solutions to private and retail banks, insurance companies and asset managers in the Italian market, providing pre and after sales high standard services, in close cooperation with all teams involved in the business (Trading, Structuring, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Operations, Middle and Back Office, IT).
The resource, within the Team, will support under the supervision of senior members the following activities:
- Bring the adequate support to the structured products sales activity
- Drafting term sheets, sales support material and presentations;
- Following the post-trade process and answering to BO/MO requests
- Communication to the Exchange of the requested information
- Reviewing legal documentation together with legal teams;
- Support in pricing of several structured products
- Proposing investment topics and related investment proposals
- Checking of the trades on the Secondary market
- Coordinating with the marketing team for sales support materials
- Monitor competitors’ activity, producing daily, weekly and monthly reports for the business.
- Onboarding new clients/prospects; etc.
Master degree in Finance with focus in Derivatives, Math or IT
Will be considered a plus: any extracurricular activity focused on Fix Income or Derivatives, Erasmus o Double Degree, past internship in similar roles or CIB or Bulge Bracket.
Behavioral & soft skills:
precision, teamwork approach; proactivity and problem solving attitude; responsiveness; organization skills; reliable; ability to use initiative; multi-tasker
Technical skills: Fluent English (written and spoken); good knowledge of Office tools
Contract type and Remuneration
The offer will be a 6-months internship and it’s dedicated to all students or recent graduates (twelve or less months after graduation).
The Company provides a monthly monetary contribution.
In order to better enhance the CV inserted, the application submitted for this announcement could be taken into consideration also for other vacancies, in line with the academic background and professional path achieved so far.
This announcement is addressed to any gender (L. 903/77)