Who we are
Bnp Paribas Securities Services is the biggest depositary bank in Italy. It offers administrative, securities depository and custody services and operates throughout the investment cycle providing post-trading solutions to institutional investors, financial intermediaries and issuers. The Italian BNP Paribas Securities Services pole has a capital and value added services of EUR 870 billion in custody, EUR 210 billion of administered assets, over 20 million of processed transactions, 800 managed funds and over 450 people. The Bank is present in 34 countries all over the world, it offers a global coverage in 100 markets and solutions for all types of financial products.
Business Overview of BNP Paribas Securities Services – Accounts Payable Officer
Our role is to assist assists the Organization in meeting its operational needs by:
- registering all expenses
- instructing relevant payments to vendors
- refunding employees
- performing operational and fiscal reconciliations
The intern, within the Chief Administrative Office, will support in the following activities:
- Manage the workflow for invoices authorization collection
- Registration of invoices
- Registration of other documents in cost perimeters
- Account payroll movements
- Reconcile social charges (TFR, INPS, IRPEF…)
- Issue debit note for staff costs recharges
- Process payments both automatic (SAP) and manual (Neolink)
- Manage Fixed Asset
- Perform operational reconciliations (Employees, Vendors and SAP accounts…)
- Perform fiscal reconciliation (Ritenute d’acconto fornitori)
- Produce fiscal reporting (VAT book, Fixed Asset book)
- Assist organization for question on passive cycle and vendors for possible issues
- Support Assistants on travel expenses issues
Contract type and Remuneration
The offer will be a full time 6-months internship and it’s dedicated to all students or recent graduates (twelve or less months after graduation).
The Company provide a monthly monetary contribution.
In order to better enhance the CV inserted, the application submitted for this announcement could be taken into consideration also for other vacancies, in line with the academic background and professional path achieved so far.
This announcement is addressed to any gender (D.Lgs. 198/2006)
What we expect from you
- Education: Master degree in Economics;
- Behavioral skills: Ethical standards, teamwork and analytical approach; proactivity and problem solving attitude; well organized; precision;
- Technical skills: Fluent English (written and spoken); Strong analytical and presentation skills. Good knowledge of financial analysis and accounting. Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.