Who we are
Bnp Paribas Securities Services is the biggest depositary bank in Italy. It offers administrative, securities depository and custody services and operates throughout the investment cycle providing post-trading solutions to institutional investors, financial intermediaries and issuers. The Italian BNP Paribas Securities Services pole has a capital and value added services of EUR 812 billion in custody, EUR 148 billion of administered assets, over 20 million of processed transactions, 550 managed funds and over 500 people. The Bank is present in 34 countries all over the world, it offers a global coverage in 100 markets and solutions for all types of financial products.
Business Overview of BNP Paribas Securities Services – Client Administration
Client administration team is responsible for opening and maintaining static data in the main Bank systems, with particular regard to customers, cash & custody accounts, securities and counterparts. The team is also in charge of Vigilance and Italian authorities controls, is the coordination point for customers’ audit replies, and keys exchange with settlement counterparty.
Primary Responsibilities and related actions
The resource, within the team, will support under the supervision of senior members the following activities:
- New relationship opening
- Cash and custody accounts opening/changing/closing
- Stamp duty calculation
- Securities opening/maintenance
- Settlement agent opening
- Depository opening
- Client reporting (CBIA set-up)
- Customer’s audit reply management
- Client testing set-up
- OFAC list, Magistratura
- Keys management
Contract type and Remuneration
The offer will be a full time 6-months internship.
The Company provide a monthly monetary contribution.
In order to better enhance the CV inserted, the application submitted for this announcement could be taken into consideration also for other vacancies, in line with the academic background and professional path achieved so far.
This announcement is addressed to any gender (D.Lgs. 198/2006)
What we expect from you
- Education: Master degree in Economics;
- Behavioral skills: Ethical standards, teamwork and analytical approach; proactivity and problem solving attitude; well organized; precision.
- Technical skills: Fluent English (written and spoken); Strong analytical and presentation skills. Good knowledge of financial analysis and accounting. Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.