The Solution Developer within the Global Digital Solutions oversees the development of digital application aligned with the customer requirements, ensuring maximum efficiency and quality of the implemented functionalities.
You are expected to contribute to the detailed plan and design of the solution. In addition, You will be also involved to develop and engineer the components of the solution, to create prototypes and to formalize the documentation. You also foster the adoption of innovative digital solutions combining the latest technological innovations.
What you will do:
• Translate business needs into technical requirements
• Propose and implement solutions, from design to development and testing of digital applications
• Maintain and constantly improve the digital applications
• Implement UX and verify the usability of digital applications
• Ensure code review to guaranty quality of digital application
Do you master any of the following technical skills?
• HTML5 / CSS. Bootstrap. Knowledge of application development in responsive web and development browsers environments as: iOS or Android or Win 10
• Knowledge of data base concepts
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies (e.g .: Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Less).
• Knowledge of SAP, Salesforce, Tibco
What we offer:
Permanent position / Rome, Milan, Naples, Mestre (VE) based / flexibility applied
You can apply within:
Who we are:
We are a multinational company changing the face of energy, one of the world’s leading integrated utilities. As the largest private player in producing clean energy with renewable sources we have nearly 88 GW of installed capacity of which around 49 GW of renewable capacity. Distributing electricity through a network of over 2.2 million kilometers, we serve more than 74 million end users, being the first private network operator globally, and proudly bringing energy to around 70 million homes and businesses, the largest global customer base.
People are the heart of our energy: our Group is made up of approximately 67,000 people from more than 30 countries and our work is based on our values of Trust, Responsibility, Innovation and Proactivity. Diversity and inclusion play a key role for us, leading to our being recognized in all three of the most prestigious indices and rankings that assess corporate performance on gender diversity at the workplace and beyond: the Refinitive Diversity Inclusion Index, the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index, and the Equileap Gender Equality Global Report & Ranking.
Our commitment to continuous innovation and putting sustainability at the core of our business has placed us amongst the top 50 most sustainable companies worldwide nominated by the SEAL Business Sustainability Awards and prompted us to become a member of the United Nations Global Compact to make a tangible contribution to four of the UN's seventeen Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
If you possess:
· Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics / Degree in Computer Science or equivalent,
· Previous experience of developing digital applications and
· Previous experience in Agile development is a plus
· Fluent English
· Spanish is a plu
This challenge within Enel suits you!
What we search in you:
· Team working capability and interersonal skills
· Problem solving/proactivity
· Analysis and Planning Capability
· Lateral and Innovative Thinking