We are looking for a Logistic & SAP Operative within the Manufacturing, Operations and Service Unit of Gridspertise: Enel’s brand new subsidiary company, born from the long term field proven expertise of our Global Infrastructure & Networks Business Line.
Gridspertise is the new company of Enel Global Infrastructure and Networks whose mission is to foster the transformation and digitalization of DSOs at a global level towards increasingly reliable and sustainable smart grids, offering a portfolio of innovative products and services. In this context, Manufacturing, Operation and Services function is responsible for defining the production strategies of electronic devices for smart grids (such as smart meters and electronic concentrators) and for the start-up and management of production lines at Contract Manufacturers, guaranteeing the quality. of the product and the compliance with delivery plans to customer DSOs.
In this dynamic, stimulating and international context, the person we are looking for in the role of Logistic & SAP Operative will collaborate in carrying out the following activities.
What you will do:
- Management of the passive cycle and the active cycle: supplier/customer registry, management of purchase/sale orders, management of goods deliveries (goods in/out, registration of transport documents)
- Management of relationships with colleague Resident Engineers, colleagues in the Delivery unit and with external Contract Manufacturers, involved in the logistical processes of products sales and purchase flows
- Management of purchase orders to Global Procurement for time extensions requests and release of contract options requests, delegated purchases, requests for new contracts
- Management of relationships with Administration and Tax unit for issues related to the delivery of materials in the various countries where Gridspertise operates
- Preparation of monthly reports on the main items to support Enel Global's Administration, Planning and Control and Tax units.
Who you are:
Master’s degree in accounting, with:
Previous professional experience in similar role
Knowledge of passive cycle and the active cycle processes
Ability to manage and analyze data and reporting
Knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Preferred experience in international trade (export and import)
Basic knowledge of the Spanish language will be considered preferential
What we search in you:
Ethics of personal responsibility
Organization and planning
Collaborative and open approach to work with adaptability, resilience and rapid and independent response
Analytical and management skills
Problem solving orientation
Ability to establish open and competent relationships with colleagues.
Ability to motivate and positively influence other colleagues
Flexibility and ability to work in multicultural teams
What we offer: a permanent contract in Rome/Milan