Stage curricolare - MARKETING PC (SALES DEPARTMENT - AFRICA IMPORTERS & TRADERS)
· To support in the determination of the optimum product strategy and line-up for all relevant models to maximize sales and margin potential within the markets in the perimeter.
· Support for all the Brands and Product in the assigned Markets
· Involved in the set up the Products Positioning to ensure proper competitiveness and pricing
· Support to refine and interpret all Market Research / Market Analysis / Competitor analysis data
· To regularly assess relevant products’ pricing, specification and offers against competitor performance and formulate responses as required.
· To evaluate new partners’ business cases
· To work with logistics to ensure product mix, correct invoicing and supply meets agreed product objectives.
· To work with sales & finance colleagues to prepare commercial actions
· Communicate product changes internally & externally promptly & appropriately
• Analytical skills
• Proactive and self-starter
• Highly self-motivated and have the drive to succeed
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient in Excel. Competent in other Microsoft Office applications
• Team working ability
• Fluent in English (B2/C1)