Here at FCA we are working on the next generation of In-Vehicle Infotainment and Connected Vehicles. To get there we are searching for passionate, hard-working and committed Software developers to write the application codes that will run on the telematic box in our cars in the next few years.
As an in house Software developer, you will need to:
· Design software codes of the interface of both on-board and off-board components, in compliance with FCA business and regulatory (e.g. UNECE) requirements;
· develop and maintain the application’s code;
· write and perform unit, integration and system tests, as well as periodic code reviews;
· support software validation activities.
· Master's degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Telecommunications or Software Engineering;
· good programming skills with C++;
· hands on experience with Linux operating systems and command line shell;
· knowledge of architectural modeling methodologies and tools (e.g. UML, Enterprise Architect);
· good understanding of versioning tools (i.e. git);
· experience with Eclipse IDE and its plugins.
· speak, read and write English fluently;
· face complex problems and propose solutions;
· work and communicate effectively in a team.
· knowledge of wireless network architecture and OTA systems;
· knowledge of CI/CD pipelines;
· knowledge of static/dynamic code checking tools;
· experience with Vector tools (e.g. Canoe, Canalyzer).