In January 2020 FCA is going to launch a new program called “Customer First for Excellence” aiming at improving the customer experience at both FCA dealerships and workshops. In order to support dealers in meeting more and more challenging targets, a specific and dedicated coaching program will be activated as well.
The intern will join the Customer Experience Department and will support the team in the following activities:
-2020 Coaching Program deployment within the in-scope markets (EU7);
-Continuous check and alignment with local market coordinators in order to monitor activities
progress and escalating criticalities;
-Continuous quality check of action plans;
-Contribute to improve FCA dealerships’ performance in terms of both process execution (e.g. test drive execution, follow-up after quotation, etc.) and behavioral aspects (e.g. customer needs
analysis, emotional engagement, inspiring trust, etc.)
- Familiarity with numbers and reporting;
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel;
- English language fluent;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Customer Satisfaction is preferable.
- project management skills;
- ability to work in team;
- communication and social skills;
- flexibility and capability to adapt to a dynamic working environment;