The EMEA Feature & Infotainment Planning Function is responsible to develop a competitive product strategy for the features and infotainment contents offered by all company brands.
In particular the Feature Planner it is responsible to:
- analyze customer needs, market, technological trends in order to define competitive roadmaps for vehicles features taking into account enabling systems and components;
- manage features application planning in line with each brand strategy and keep the Feature Long range plan updated accordingly;
- for each new content define customer relevant requirements and give inputs to the Product Development to start development;
- follow up with Product development on feasibility, timing and cost as well as customer facing execution;
- support the Global Innovation Process;
- verify the initiative profitability developing cross brand business cases.
Main technologies in scope are Autonomous driving and ADAS, Artificial intelligence, Lighting, Vehicle entry, Visibility Etc.
The role requires frequent alignment with counterparts in North America, APAC and LATAM to guarantee global alignment.
Additionally he/she will continuously liaise with regional stakeholders in Product Development, Vehicle Planning and Market Research department.
Degree in Automotive Engineer / Management Engineer