Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Investments Holding S.p.A. guarantees a solid framework of services designed to support various asset management activities. Key elements include back office activities, organized to provide maximum efficiency; advanced reporting systems and sophisticated technological infrastructures. The company also acts as a holding company, retaining share capital in the boutiques and Generali Investments’ companies.
Within the Group Investments, Asset and Wealth Management Business Unit, the Portoflio Accounting team is in charge of providing portfolio accounting services for institutional clients, Italian and foreign clients (e.g. GIP, GIAM, group companies, third parties) as well as portfolio accounting activities for Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH).
Under the responsibility of the Head of Portfolio Accounting, the candidate’s key tasks and responsibilities shall regard:
- Proper booking of Coupons/Dividends/Redemptions in the Portfolio management system.
- Fixing the Reconciliation issues that can arise between the items booked in the Portfolio management system and the ones recorded by the bank.
- Other tasks could be assigned in relation to the Portfolio Accounting area in case of need (e.g. management of corporate events, capital calls, securities lending, etc).
- Master’s Degree in Economics or Finance
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken), knowledge of other languages (French / German) is considered a plus
- Good knowledge of computer work and advanced command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Good knowledge of asset management industry will be considered a plus
- Strong communication skills and team player attitude
- High degree of flexibility and ownership
- Easily adapt to different environments and situation
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- Good presentation and communication skills