Generali Investments Holding S.p.A. guarantees a solid framework of services designed to support various asset management activities. Key elements include back office activities, organized to provide maximum efficiency; advanced reporting systems and sophisticated technological infrastructures. The company also acts as a holding company, retaining share capital in the boutiques and Generali Investments’ companies.
As a member of the Risk Management - Risk Advisory team, the candidate will be part of a structure responsible for oversighting, streamlining and enhancing the Risk Framework, coordinating the maintenance of the Risk Governance - Policies and practices - leading the onboarding of new Multi-Boutiques initiatives and overseeing the implementation of the BU RM Framework across the Asset Management Companies in scope, improving understanding and communication of risk and challenging how risk is managed.
- Support in daily limit controlling of funds / UCITS, insurance and third-party mandates with regard to legal, contractual and internal investment limits
- Communication, analysis and escalation in case of limit violations
- Assistance in the preparation of the investment guidelines as well as support and administration of the investment limit control application
- Entry of investment limits in the system
- Contact person for clients, portfolio management, management board as well as internal and external auditors on all investment limit control topics
- Preparation of regular contributions to the Investment Committee and the Investment Risk Committee
- Further development and harmonization of processes and investment guidelines
- Participation in international projects
Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Finance
Knowledge of Financial Markets & Instruments
Fluent English (spoken and written). Knowledge of a second language (French/Deutsch) is preferred.
Expertise with Office packages (Excel, Word, Access)
Good attitude to successfully manage time, plans, projects and other related tasks
Problem solving mindset and flexibility
Good attitude to efficiently communicate, both orally and written