Banca Generali is a banking group, leader in financial planning through a network of financial advisers.
Banca Generali offers services and develops its leadership of the Italian personal financial services market through a comprehensive and innovative range of banking, insurance and asset management products.
Within the Processes and Rules Department, the Organizational Processes Analyses Service, in collaboration with the affected areas, departments, and services is responsible throughout the Group for: the design and innovation of operational processes, in support of the business; the definition, of the organizational structure and the analysis of the size of the workforce (in cooperation with the HR Department); the attribution of responsibilities to the various corporate structures, verifying their degree of functionality and subsequently proposing improvement actions, when necessary.
The candidate will map the company’s processes and the work-flow either with the dedicated IT tool or with common office automation programmes.
• Responsible for planning, scoping and delivering process mapping assigned to him/her
• Accountable for day-to-day management of the mapping in line with deadlines
• Preparation or review of the process documents (i.e. workflow processes, operational flowchart, etc.)
• Works in partnership with other functions to ensure a correct mapping of the operational processes
• Maintains and updates departmental database
• Builds effective working relationships with internal and external colleagues
Good team working skills
Good communication skills
Good self-motivation and organisation skills
Good ability to cope with deadlines and work under pressure
Operational proficiency in use of Microsoft Office
Previous experience in the banking / financial / consulting sector is welcome
The successful candidate must be able to speak fluent Italian as part of this role. Fluent English is welcome.