Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Investments Holding S.p.A. guarantees a solid framework of services designed to support various asset management activities. Key elements include back office activities, organized to provide maximum efficiency; advanced reporting systems and sophisticated technological infrastructures. The company also acts as a holding company, retaining share capital in the boutiques and Generali Investments’ companies.
Communication team oversees the internal and external communication for the asset management companies
The ideal candidate will support the Generali Investments External Communication team in managing content for the main external communication channels, in particular she / he will perform the following activities:
* Support the development and content management of GIH websites
* Keep social media profiles up to date (LinkedIn)
* Support in brand & events activities
* Master’s Degree in communication, social sciences, or economics
* Excellent writing skills, both in Italian and in English
* Fluency in English; knowledge of a second foreign language (French and/or German) will be considered a plus
* Interest in Economics and Asset Management
* Previous experience in digital communications or social media management will be considered a plus
* Team player by nature
* Curious and quick learner
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, constantly evolving context
* At ease in an international working environment with multiple stakeholders