Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Within the Group Chief Risk Officer Functions, we are looking for an intern to join the Group Operational Risk Framework & Business Support team. This position is a high-visibility position with frequent interactions with multiple internal stakeholders, such as Risk Owners, Risk Experts. Location would usually be in Milan, however, due to the current Covid-19 sanitary emergency, the internships will be virtual.
Main tasks of the role will include the following:
* Support in performing Risk Assessment, Scenario Analysis (SA), Loss Data Collection (LDC) with Risk Owners, as define by Operational Risk Group Framework.
* Support in implementing action plan to prevent, eliminate and mitigate operational risks.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Proficiency in use of MS Office application tools
* Proficient in presentation suites
Nice to have
* Diligent, detail oriented and able to function under pressure.
* Able to carry out hands-on analytics works to check, benchmark, and enforce discipline.