Generali is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our International central team in Milan to cover the position of Junior Financial Planning, Control & Reporting.
Main responsibilities for this role:
* Directly reporting to the Planning and Control Senior manager for International supporting on the management of the regional strategic planning and control activities related to Spain, Switzerland, Portugal, Asia Region and Americas & Southern Europe Region;
* Support on the collection and consolidation of information from countries/regions and GCFO area;
* Involvement in the delivery, support, challenge and coordination of strategic and financial projects across the International countries, partnering closely with local Head of Planning and summarizing recommendations;
* Support the management, monitoring and reporting of the Central Team general expenses.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Graduation degree (MBA or other advanced degree in a relevant field)
* 1-3 years of related experience
* Planning and Control experience;
* Experience on Data Collection, Management & Interpretation
* Experience on M&A financial models and/or Financial Reporting and/or Finance Project management experience would be a plus;
* Fluency in English;
* Experienced Microsoft Office user: in particular Power Point and Excel;
* Team player;
* Business sensitivity, methodical and agile.