Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
The unit Risk Monitoring is responsible to coordinate the activities aimed at monitoring the comprehensive Group exposure to compliance risks, to develop methodology to cover the risk, to analyze the risks and create dedicated reports. The successful candidate will be responsible to:
* Support the activities related to the maintenance of the compliance risk management methodologies and tools
* Support the monitoring of the comprehensive Group exposure to compliance risks and the coordination of the periodical risk assessment activities at Group level
Our ideal candidate will have the the following requirements.
* 3/+ years of work experience in the financial / insurance industry of which at least 2 years of work experience in the (Compliance) risk management or Risk/Audit Function
* Good knowledge of the best practice of the risk methodology (evaluation and monitoring of risk, analysis of mitigation factors, controls)
* Experience in international projects (in terms of time and delivery).
* Proven analytical skills
* Strong experience in executive reporting
* Advanced use of MS Office (excel and PPT)
* In his daily work the candidate must have had a continuous interaction with the compliance network that requires a good interaction skills and inclination to build lasting and trusting relationships.
Nice to have
* Knowledge of additional foreign languages (e.g. Spanish, French, German)
* Work experience in more than one country
* Project management skills
* Consulting background
* Strong interpersonal skills and open mind-set
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines