Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Investments Holding S.p.A. guarantees a solid framework of services designed to support various asset management activities. Key elements include back office activities, organized to provide maximum efficiency; advanced reporting systems and sophisticated technological infrastructures. The company also acts as a holding company, retaining share capital in the boutiques and Generali Investments’ companies.
Within Generali Investments Holding, the Core IT Platforms Unit is in charge of managing the key Investments IT platforms and Business Support applications, ensuring their evolution according to Generali Investment, Asset & Wealth Management Division, Group Head Office and other clients’ objectives. In particular, the Unit oversees the following platforms:• SimCorp Dimension as the core integrated investment management platform as well as Trading and Market platforms and other Front Office related systems
• Investments Data Warehouses at Business Unit and Group level
• Business Support Application such as SAP, SmartCo Data Hub, Anti Money Loundering, etc.
The ideal candidate will support the team in the following activities:
• Steer, coordinate and take ownership of the business analysis, solution design and configuration of new functionalities required by business users within transactional platform ecosystem
• Effectively assess feasibility and required effort to implement new solutions and follow up to the implementation plan according to the deadlines agreed with the business
• Contribute to the management, development and evolution of the new platform within Generali Group by providing latest technologies in action and innovation trends in the delivery of solutions and services to allow business users and external clients to achieve their objectives
• Coordinate with the other business analysts and Configurators of the Unit so as to establish a unique and centralized design authority able to provide consistent end-to-end solutions
• Master’s Degree in either Finance or Computer Science (and equivalent)
• Fluency in English and Italian
• 1-2 years of experience within the professional areas of business requirements gathering, functional analysis, technical solution design and implementation is a plus
• Knowledge of Investment, asset & wealth management industry.
• Knowledge of IT system implementation is a strong plus
• Good knowledge of capital market and financial securities (fixed income, equity, funds, derivatives, money market instruments, etc.)
• Strong solution oriented and client satisfaction mindset
• Effective stakeholder management
• Strong learning agility and troubleshooting attitude
• Strong organizational and business process reengineering skills