Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Insurance Asset Management SGR is the Asset Management Company of Generali Group, leveraging the experience and know-how it has developed through managing the assets of the insurance companies of the Generali Group and pension funds, GIAM offers a track record of solid performance in Liability Driven Investment (LDI) solutions for insurance and pension funds’ portfolios, as well as a series of proprietary analysis tools developed to support LDI management.
Within the business unit Asset & Wealth Management HR department manages all the HR processes such as Performance Management, Salary Review, Talent Management, Training.
The finale candidate will be in charge of the following activities:
• Support to the main HR processes execution
• Support in the recruiting process (publication of job posting, screening of CVs, management of company presentations and interviews, administration of assessment tests)
• Support in the collection, formalization and sharing of the data needed for the main HR processes
• Support the goal setting process
• Onboarding of new colleagues and induction plan management
• Support the HRBP in ongoing project activities
Generali is proud to be an inclusive employer that considers applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, religion, political views, marital status or philosophy of life.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation or assistance we will support you during the selection process.
• Master’s degree in Law, Economics, Human Resources or related field
• Good spoken and written Italian and English proficiency
• Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook)
• Attention to details and ability to identify and solve problems
• Excellent communication skills
• International experience (study or working) will be considered a plus
• Ability to formulate and solve problems, independent thinking and entrepreneurship
• Responsible and dependable
• Customer orientation / customer-centric attitude