Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry: a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Global Corporate & Commercial Italy is the unit of Generali Italia S.p.A. that develops insurance services for medium and large companies.
Based in Milan, as resource of the Aviation Underwriting Department, Line of Business of GC&CI, you will assist Senior Underwriter in analyzing, assessing and underwriting Aviation risks.
You will be involved in analysis, technical assessment and underwriting of Aviation risks relevant to Mono &/or Multinational Clients (which includes the following main types of coverages: Aircraft Hull All Risks & Liability, Aviation Third Party Liability, Aviation Personal Accident, Aviation Crew Loss of Licence).
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
• degree in law, engineering, statistics or economics
• fluent knowledge of Italian and English (spoken and written)
• attitude to work in team, ability in commercial negotiation and good communication skills
• ability to work in an international context
• excellent organization, prioritization and time management/multitasking skills (comfortable in a fast-paced environment)
• able to manage sudden and frequent changes in the activities and priorities
• good command of main IT packages (Office/internet)