Microsoft for Startups, a strategic department under Microsoft, helps startups to scale up. From technical resources and free cloud to selling alongside Microsoft salespeople and partner channel, Microsoft for Startups are invested in startup’s success.
The Marketing Intern is responsible for marketing research, post-event report writing, speech writing & PPT design, and onsite management of event details required for smooth operations of conferences, CAP, trainings and community programs for startups.
- Responsible of marketing research
- Assists to manage domestic and international social media such as WeChat, Linkedin, etc.
- Responsible of speech writing and PPT design
- Assists to coordinate pre-event procedures: welcome notes, signs, keys, registration and marketing materials, rooming lists, etc.,
- Collects post-event feedbacks from startups.
- Assists to prepare event report
- Completes other tasks and special projects as assigned by Program Director and Operation Manager.
- Current undergraduate students.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good in research and writing skill.