The Business Marketing team is the engine that grows Facebook's business at scale in our main EMEA markets. We are passionate about helping brands, businesses and agencies understand the ways in which Facebook can help them achieve their objectives and are constantly looking for new ways to inspire and educate the industry in fun, informative and personal ways. We are looking for an intern to support our B2B marketing efforts in France, covering Facebook's full Family of Apps and Services for Business. While this internship is focused on the French market, it will also require the ability to help scaling initiatives across Southern Europe (Italy, Spain, Israel) and EMEA. This position is full-time and based in Paris.
BUSINESS MARKETING INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support marketing events on content, speakers coordination and logistics
- Ensure localization and delivery of B2B campaigns in France
- Participate in building our presence at key industry events and in trade media
- Develop marketing materials designed to enhance our advertisers’ , agency partners and the industry’s understanding of Facebook-advertising and -marketing
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts (Sales, PR, Measurement, Creative, etc.) to ensure scalability for advertising messaging and campaigns
Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining, a degree.
Entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable with agile structures and with fast-paced environments
Rigour and attention to details
Ability to work efficiently with different teams and partners