TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
This is a 6 month, full-time (and paid) internship with the expectation this person will join ASAP!
- Design and build advanced iOS applications that utilise our team's cutting-edge research.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including usability and general reliability.
- Fix bugs and improve performance across various iOS applications.
- Continuously research, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve applications and increase development efficiency.
- Proven experience developing iOS apps.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Extensive familiarity with Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as AudioKit, Swift UI, Cocoa and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong software engineer, capable of building and shipping products quickly when required.
- Curious, self-driven and self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative team.
- Based in the UK with eligibility to work full-time without VISA restrictions.
The following experiences are a plus:
- Experience developing iOS apps in industry.
- Familiarity with C++.
- Experience working on full-stack projects.
- Experience building audio-based applications.
- Solid musical understanding.