TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo. We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2021 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Regardless of the function you choose to specialise in, our working student opportunities will enable you to participate in meaningful and innovative projects. Your potential for growth at TikTok is limitless.
Join us to enhance your skill set and develop your network in the tech industry.
In this role you will:
- Support broader Music Operations teams
- Manage and monitor artists accounts
- Assist in Music Operations campaigns and processes from ideation, execution, and analysis - Drive, measure & analyse performance against key engagement metrics
- Oversee, filter and prioritise music releases, centralising and communicating information to internal stakeholders whose programs and products are promoting artists
- Collaborate closely with internal teams on promotional opportunities
- Assist the internal label business owners to ensure strategic approach to holistic relationship
- Must be eligible for a working student opportunity; working part time alongside study at university
- Current undergraduate or postgraduate student
-Analytical and organisational skills
- Familiar with the digital music ecosystem
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel and the ability to learn required business systems
- Good knowledge of music industry trends across all genres
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships externally and internally