We are looking for an exceptional Recruiting intern to support the full lifecycle recruitment process for one of Amazon’s fastest growing IT business areas. The successful candidate will work with a team of recruiters, hiring managers and recruiting coordinators. To be great in this role, you'll need to use your skills to create fantastic job postings, research, network with passive candidates, work closely with hiring managers and executives you support, and create robust sourcing strategies that will attract the best and the brightest. It's a fast-paced role, on a fun and cohesive team.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate excellent research and sourcing skills via LinkedIn, Monster or other channels. We are ideally looking for someone who has a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, organization and will possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Candidates should also be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Effectively manage high volume applicant pipelines.
· Successfully devise and execute recruiting strategies to deliver timely results on behalf of our business clients.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to hiring goals of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within 's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Use a digital library of creative assets from brand photography, brand videos, and swag.
· Support creative production and key internal events.
· Engage processes to support marketing campaigns/programs and ensure on-goal delivery.
QUALIFICHE DI BASE
· You are in your penultimate year of a Bachelor’s or Master’s program you are available for a 12-month placement before returning to complete your course in 2021.
· Some familiarity with full life cycle recruiting including experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
· Experience prioritizing multiple projects and establishing client relationships.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree is required.
· Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts.
· Fluent English written and oral communication skills. Proficiency in additional languages will be a plus.
· Experience working in a high volume, high hiring bar environment.
· Communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
· Analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Application and Assessment Process
Successful candidates will be invited to attend a first-round phone interview. The final stage of the selection process will be a full day assessment that at the moment is being conducted virtually. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.