We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this by assisting the Brand Marketing team Europe in tasks related to PR, events, social media and media partnerships.
· Assist with the creation and implementation of social media events based on the marketing Matrix
· Support the event manager with the PAN EU brand events
· Support in the coordination and localization of creative templates (4 languages)
· Provide asset support for Regional Marketing Coordinators and PR agencies (make sure they have all the PR tools they need, update PR SharePoint…)
· Support for PR agencies in cooperation with the PR manager and coordinate seasonal test gear
· Support the PR manager in Press trips organization and logistics
· Support coordination and planning from PR and/or social media at trade shows
· Support and assist the Sports marketeer with Ambassador orders.
· Assist in the coordination of the seasonal campaign recaps
· Assist in other Ad hoc marketing Projects
In order to successfully complete this internship, it is expected that you will have:
· Enrolled in HBO or University studies related to Marketing or similar fields for the duration of the internship.
· Good organizational and analytical skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
· Flexible attitude and ability to work on own initiative.
· Fluency in English, other languages are a plus.
· Dynamic attitude, committed and motivated by the world of Public Relations.
· Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
Patagonia is committed to equal employment opportunities and diversity
We offer: Monthly allowance + Access to Company Sample Sales and Discounted Merchandise + lots of Company events with environmentalists, change makers, educationalists and ambassadors of our core sports