Sweden - Stockholm
Apply with SEEK
The Nasdaq Internship Program provides successful candidates with a unique opportunity to experience a challenging and immersive 10-week internship. As participants of our Internship Program, you will deliver real, impactful work within a business unit. You will get a chance to work on a project along with a mentor, network with senior colleagues, and present your project towards the end of the program. You will also participate in learning and development sessions with diverse topics to help you grow and succeed as you establish your career.
Product managers are responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading a cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it. It is an important organizational role — especially in technology companies — that sets the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product or product line. You might think of Product Management as a department of CEO's with responsibility for everything to do with a product across all the normal business functions.
In this role, you will work across a variety of functional areas. As an intern, you will be working both with product management transformation staff and key contacts in other areas of the business. You will generate practical frameworks (process and collateral) and take these from inception to an operational mode.
The Ideal Candidate
• Is working on completing a degree in Business, Economics, or Statistics (graduating by 2022)
• Has analytical thinking skills
• Is a self-starter
• Is comfortable researching and finding solutions
• Has the ability to present complex problems in a way that management can easily consume
• Can focus on pragmatic solutions & compromises
• Has good communication skills and is fluent in English language
• Possesses data skills such as in MS Excel (Power Pivot or Query)
• Work with the SaaS Transformation project to help transform a number of our products and introduce more commonality and best practice into the way they work.
• Expand the current partnership framework to include a more formal process outline and complementary collateral as well as collect information on the current partnership processes and memorialize this within the framework.
This Nasdaq Internship runs for 10 weeks commencing from June to August