Sweden - Stockholm
The Nasdaq Internship Program provides successful candidates with a unique opportunity to experience a challenging and immersive 10-week internship. As participants of our Internship Program, you will deliver real, impactful work within a business unit. You will get a chance to work on a project along with a mentor, network with senior colleagues, and present your project towards the end of the program. You will also participate in learning and development sessions with diverse topics to help you grow and succeed as you establish your career.
The Client Success Project Management Office is responsible for the planning and execution of strategic initiatives across the Market Technology portfolio of Software Products and Software Services for Market Infrastructure Operations and New Markets. The Market Technology project portfolio spans the complete securities transaction processing chain from trading via clearing & risk to settlement & depository and surveillance. Projects includes both traditional software delivery projects and SaaS initiatives. Methodologies used include traditional waterfall and agile methods depending on the customers’ maturity and traditions.
Assisting the project managers in the daily work with task in the following areas:
• Monitors project progress and quality
• Product Development Life Cycle governance
• Financial responsibility
• Tracks risks and issues
• Change request handling
• Project communication
• Reports to steering group
• Onboarding of customer on Nasdaq's SaaS platforms
The Ideal Candidate
• Is working on completing a degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, Finance, and Economics (graduating by 2022)
• Is taking courses significant to project management
• Delivery of Trading system to a country in South America
• Delivery of a Central Security Depository system for Indonesia
• Delivery of a Risk and Clearing system to a country in the Middle East
• Onboarding of a customer in South East Asia on the Matching Engine service (SaaS)
This Nasdaq Internship runs for 10 weeks commencing from June to August.