At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team are looking for ambitious students to join us as interns at the heart of our AWS business. We’re looking for smart and entrepreneurial interns willing to join the Program Management team!
Responsibilities may include:
· Directly work with business managers and support them in assessing the highest-potential market segments, defining our portfolio and offer, structuring the project to launch, and monitoring progresses, in order to achieve our ambitions
· Support our teams in driving best practice business processes, especially in the area of lead pipeline management, identifying & prioritizing lead opportunities, and management reporting
- Support our team in the implementation and execution of local and global programs
· Make recommendations on which processes should be optimized and how
· Develop Excel-based tools and analytical models to support business decision making
· Perform deep-dive analysis to identify root-causes of business and reporting issues.
QUALIFICHE DI BASE
-Currently enrolled in or will receive a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a graduation date during 2022.
· Availability for a 6 months internship, starting by mid June ending by mid Dec 2021.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and Spanish.
· Excellent communications and presentation skills
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Results-driven focus with analytical capability
· Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices
· Strong direct sales skills and a proven track record of performance
· Experience working with clients
· High affinity towards data and technology with ability to dive deep and analyze opportunities and processes
· Proficient written and verbal communication in a Portuguese