We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the new customer capture design team, specialising in customer journey developments and help us build the best digital retail banking experience in the world.
Your mission is to optimize new customer acquisition: help drive the development, adaptation and improvement of the onboarding customer journeys. You will be relentless in looking for ways to reduce friction in the funnel and provide the greatest customer experience possible. At Openbank we are constantly pushing digital transformation and international expansion. We work in a start-up mode and believe in a collaborative culture between areas and people, leveraging cloud-based technologies.
Participation in the customer journey of different processes by improving business KPIs based on data analysis, market benchmaking, design / flow improvements, implementation of improvements, continuous monitoring, performing UAT of new functionalities and corrections, incident monitoring, support to the international expansion project.
• Involvement in the optimization processes of the different channels
• Design of the customer journey in online and offline channels; mapping of flows of different casuistry.
• Helps to define UAT tests (user acceptance test)
• Carrying out UAT tests and reporting them.
• Management of incidents
• Coordination of content in processes with a team of copies and a team of linguists for their translation / localization
• Benchmark of competition / market research to improve functionalities, processes and content >> Identification of improvements
• Work together with Product, Technology, Operations, Contact Center, Legal, Compliance, Marketing, Campaigns, etc. departments. for implementation of projects on time
• Preparation of presentations: results, analysis and conclusions
Desirable digital experience and / or processes: design, development or analytical monitoring
• Desirable knowledge of banking and / or investments
• Desirable data management and use of Excel
• Excellent communication and interaction / interrelation skills with all levels of the organization
• Computer or Industrial Engineering or Economics / Business
• High level of English
• Desirable: Fluency in German or Dutch would be a plus
• Mail, Office (PPT, XLS), Slack
• Advanced Excel
• Desirable management of collaboration tools: Service Now, Jira, Confluence, etc.