Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food and our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes and fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend and for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions and as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility and speed.
We need you!
For our young and passionate team, we are looking for a Growth Marketing Intern starting in August. Working in the Growth Marketing team you will work in collaboration with our Global team in Berlin to drive customer growth through new channel innovation and current channel optimization. Your main goal will be to provide local insights for the Growth Marketing team to understand the general market situation, competitive landscape, and trends, to improve Online et Referral Marketing performance. The Growth Marketing Intern will be involved in several channels and markets (NL, BE, LU).
You will be working on:
- Managing the Gamification cross-channel campaigns
- Initiating new Paid Social & Display campaigns (Seasonal, events, interests) locally, in collaboration with our Global team in Berlin
- Monitoring and optimizing SEA and SEO performance
- Elaborating new CRM A/B Tests for the Referral programs
- Working closely with the Content and Design Team to provide the best copy/ design for all Marketing Referral assets (Online and Offline)
- Finding opportunities for existing channels and cross-channel campaigns
- Monitoring cross-channel projects with special emphasis on Mobile, competitor analysis and localized campaigns
Are you the perfect new intern?
- You have a good understanding of digital channel landscape, including hands-on experience in at least one of the following channels: Paid Social, Search, Display, Referrals
- Strong organizational skills, you can multi-task and prepare plans.
- Can-do attitude: you are not afraid of challenges and always strive to deliver your projects on time
- Good analytical mind, you are able to generate insights from data sets and turn them into actions
- You have an eye for details and understand the impact of small changes on creatives, emails and ad copies.
- You have excellent communication and content writing skills in English and Dutch
- Strong communication, you can work effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
What do we offer?
- Make a serious impact on the execution of our Growth Marketing strategy within the HelloFresh Amsterdam office;
- A lot of learning- and development opportunities within a young and dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas and initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food and fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, and boxing class.
- An amazing team and office in Amsterdam; check it out here!
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh Box.
- And of course, you will get compensated.