At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious students to join us at the heart of our core consumer business. As a business analysis intern you will join one of our business intelligence, retail, or seller services teams. The role provides an opportunity to understand Amazon business and processes, enhance analytical skills, and make significant business impact.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Working with operational, finance, retail and technical teams across the organization to identify opportunities, develop sound business cases and drive measurements of actions to continuously improve on the inputs and ultimately the outputs of the business
· Working with large volumes and big data, in a highly complex business
· Working with business intelligence tools, accessing and working with big data from multiple sources, and partnering with the business to identify strategic opportunities and deliver results
QUALIFICHE DI BASE
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience with SQL or ETL
· Experience in financial/business analysis
· Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
· In penultimate or final year studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mathematics, engineering, statistics, computer science, business or a similar field
· Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts
· Experience using databases with a large-scale data set
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English
· Proficient written and verbal communication in another European language
· Intermediate SQL
· Advanced excel
Application and Assessment Process
Selected candidates will be invited to attend a virtual interview consisting of a combination of interviews and case studies. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.