gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
As a Display and Programmatic Specialist, you'll focus on driving media activation and campaign management across agencies and partners. You'll build infrastructure and capabilities for an agency and drive media strategy with trading desk leads. You'll act as the connection between the Campaign Management team and customers for current campaign performance, future display strategy, and competitive display scenarios. You'll proactively navigate multiple stakeholders, bridge organizational and structural gaps, and mobilize internal resources to deliver a seamless Display and Video 360 (DV360) and Google Display Ads (GDA) experience for agencies, partners, and customers.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Operationalize Display and Video 360 (DV360) and/or Google Display Ads (GDA) campaign management, including frameworks to ensure quality campaign set-up and drive optimal pacing and performance outcomes across agencies and partners.
- Drive better performance and pacing on DV360 by helping partners enhance their optimization practices in key areas.
- Be responsible for partner-level audits and needs assessments. Analyze campaign management strengths/weaknesses and areas of opportunity to grow partner proficiency in DV360.
- Leverage resources to create automated dashboards across partners for trader leads to prioritize team’s work and make them self-sufficient.
- Conduct ongoing media performance strategy management with trading desk leads. Work with trading leads to illuminate partner-level insights around how optimization could be improved via feature adoption.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in ad networks, exchanges, and the programmatic landscape.
- Ability to speak and write in English and one of the following fluently: Italian, German, Dutch, or Turkish.
- Experience with the display ecosystem of ad networks, DSPs, first and third party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad operations, and Google display ad buying delivery and measurement platforms.
- Experience in delivering complex projects with multiple stakeholders with the objective of improving commercial performance.
- Knowledge of Google Ads and Google Marketing Platform solutions for display and video.
- Ability to demonstrate measurable impact of campaign strategy and to deliver customer-focused results in a fast-paced environment.