Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Traditional Media Agency (TMA) team is responsible for driving transformational business growth via our full-service, creative, and media agency partners. As an Account Executive, you will focus on developing long-term relationships with our managed traditional media agencies, and drive business growth through agency-managed accounts with large brand and performance opportunity. You'll provide the highest level of customer service to agency partners, and execute on campaigns, providing a measurable return on investment.
On this team, you will gain broad exposure to many Google products and cross-functional teams as we identify and implement solutions that best suit the unique needs of agency partners and customers.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Work towards strategic goals on new and existing business consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding experiences to Google's agency partners and clients.
- Develop new executive relationships (e.g. CEO, CMO, etc.) and manage existing relationships.
- Build long-term joint business plans with agencies and strategic clients and promote through transformational agreements.
- Craft data-driven pitches to showcase the insights and value Google provides to clients and competitive differentiation, driving budget shifts to Google across our product mix.
- Shape the traditional media agency program by being a thought partner for the Agency Lead on strategic initiatives.
Experience in selling.
Ability to speak and write in Italian fluently.
- Experience meeting strategic goals within a sales portfolio, and employing sales techniques, including effective questioning, objection handling, competitive selling, and facilitations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, develop recommendations and action plans.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others through relationship building, thought leadership, and reliable solution recommendation.