Consulting with a wide variety of existing advertising companies of all sizes, you are committed to finding the optimal advertising solution for each client. Your interest in sales and the digital economy and your entrepreneurial drive enables brands to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. Your understanding of online media combined with your commercial know-how shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your effective communication skills, you are the face of Google to a portfolio of clients whose needs you listen to, and help define the strategy for how their products and services can reach thousands or millions of users.
At Google Customer Solutions (GCS), we help companies and organizations build their online presence and grow their businesses. Within GCS, the Accelerated Growth Team (AGT) program is designed to support businesses with significant growth potential. In this role, you will specialize in building full funnel strategies to increase customer's return on investment and scale customer business growth. As an Account Strategist, you will identify and grow key customer prospects within a segment of the GCS ecosystem, to set them up for accelerated and sustainable growth on our platforms. Within this role, you will collaborate with the Account Management teams to devise strategies to grow innovative growth to our customers and the Google business.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Build and manage a pipeline through proactive identification of potential businesses in addition to close partnership with our marketing teams.
- Consult with executive customers to achieve online marketing and business goals through utilizing the full suite of Google’s marketing solutions (e.g., YouTube, Google Search and Display Network platforms).
- Design marketing strategies using expert product knowledge to grow long-term success for our customers.
- Convert business to consistently deliver against quarterly goals, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding experience to Google's advertisers.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
Experience in digital marketing or e-commerce
Experience with stakeholders and customer management
Ability to speak and write in English and Arabic fluently
- Experience in planning, delivering, and executing marketing campaigns, measurement, and creative strategy
- Experience in acquisition within a start-up environment
- Ability to grow in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to be proactive, work with minimal guidance, and have organizational skills