Duration: 5-6 months
The internship assignment
The BI internship offers you a great opportunity to be part of a global team operating in a constantly changing environment to support daily operations of the Finance Department.
As an intern in our team, you would be responsible for enhancing our financial and KPI reporting, assist in inventory analysis and eventually drive some individual improvement projects with the business.
You will work with an international team of analysts and accountants, who will involve you in topics which will enhance your skills and help you understand how the company operates on a larger scale.
Learning goals & Tasks
- Support cost analysis for Tesla’s EU supply chain (e.g. Freight, rework and PDI) and manufacturing activities
- Improve and automate financial and KPI reporting through business intelligence tools like Tableau and Power BI
- Build reports and support further development to gain valuable insights into business activities
- Currently studying Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience in data query, analysis or visualization preferred
- Willingness to learn SQL, Power BI and Tableau skills
- Professional and positive communication skills