The HR Operations Specialist is a member of the HR Operations team who is performing various administrative tasks to assist with the daily operations of Tesla’s Human Resources department. The HR Operations team acts as a bridge between employees and other departments e.g. Payroll, Benefits, Finance, HR Partners, etc. The HR Operations Specialist and Senior HR Operations Specialist are the first persons the employee contacts when they have a request or an inquiry, which are to be resolved in a timely manner (in line with SLA’s). If the employee’s request goes beyond the capabilities of the Specialist, then they are expected to serve as a liaison and take the issue to the appropriate stakeholder and ensure that it is resolved in a timely manner.
Our goal is to create a positive employee experience, which will result in happy, engaged and productive employees. The HR Operations Specialist is processing payroll input and ensuring that they are performing audits to ensure employee data accuracy. You need to have the ability to adapt to frequent changes and be motivated to continuously work towards process and/or system improvement. This role is to be based in Amsterdam.
- Answer employee inquiries and complaints and create a positive employee experience
- Create and coordinate internal communications to support HR initiatives
- Timely respond to any incoming requests; email, phone, open visiting hours as per agreed SLA’s
Participate in team projects and ad-hoc requests.
- Effective administration of employee documentation throughout their Tesla journey including, but not limited to; contract management, leave management, visa checks, job changes.
- Troubleshoot employee issues, resulting in recommendations and solutions
- Ensure operational processes, procedures and policies are properly documented, kept up to date and uploaded to the applicable systems.
- Ensure accuracy of employee data in various systems, while remaining compliant with GDPR
- Support payroll with correct data preparation and auditing for payment accuracy.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, operational excellence and automation to minimize non-value add tasks and to scale up for rapid growth.
- Provide regional expertise and testing support for system implementations
- Partner with HRBP and support on transactional tasks to ensure seamless HR process
- Liaise with stakeholders such as Payroll, Recruitment, HR Partners and ensure the daily work output supports the work of these teams.
- Ensure that the HR Intranet pages are up to date for our employees
- Provide support on HR systems related projects including, but not limited to; preliminary requirements gathering, testing system enhancements, developing user procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-year experience in data processing, customer-facing environment, HR environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills in addition to being detail oriented.
- Good administrative skills and customer service orientated
- Strong payroll experience
- Problem solver