At Santander Global Corporate & Investment Banking (SCIB), we are leaders in wholesale business operations in Spain.
SCIB is the business unit in Santander in charge of corporate and institutional clients who, due to their size, complexity or sophistication, require tailor-made services or wholesale products with high added value.
SCIB Talent Program is the first step in starting your professional career in Santander's wholesale banking. During the first year you will combine practical experience with demanding postgraduate training:
- This program will allow you to get to know the business first hand, starting in areas such as Corporate Finance, Markets, M&A or Global Debt Finance and collaborating with the professionals who are making it possible.
- You will also take a Specialized Postgraduate Course in Global Banking and Markets at a prestigious business school. It is a specialized and bilingual training designed ad hoc for participants of SCIB Talent Program that will allow you to build a solid base on which to consolidate your potential in Wholesale Banking and your long-term career.
At Banco Santander we are committed to the progress of people and companies. We have made this our purpose, and we make it possible the Santander Way, by being a bank which is simple, personal and fair in everything we do.
What do you need to participate?
- You are a recent graduate in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Business Administration and Management, or Economics with a clear interest in finance.
- You have a good academic record, of which you will have to provide evidence during the application process.
- Your English level is high (C1). It is not necessary to provide official qualifications since this will be validated during the selection process.
- You have international experience (studying and/or working) of at least 6 months.
- In addition, we value any kind of previous experience related to wholesale banking.
In order to be part of the SCIB Talent Program, it is essential that you have a high level of motivation to develop your career in the area of Global Banking and Markets. Bear in mind that this program is going to require a great deal of effort from you, as you will combine practical experience and postgraduate training during the first year.
Our SCIB Talent Program will open the doors to your professional development in Wholesale Banking. Are you ready?