Are you eager to learn? Are you interested in developing software? We're looking for someone like that to:
• learn and explore cloud solutions
• learn and develop front-end and backend components leveraging cloud technologies
• support with daily tasks, code review, analysis discussion
• be part of our Automation, Analytics and Tooling team
Our 12 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
You’ll be working in the Application Adoption Factory in Zurich. We are young global team working on application remediations and tooling for all the line of businesses in UBS. We provide Application Migrations towards strategic platforms across the bank. This benefits our Lines of Businesses with IT Solutions running on the latest versions of technology. As a Software Developer, you’ll play an important role in driving the change and fostering continuous improvements.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master's degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
• creative ideas
• a software engineering background
• sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• a flexible, open-minded, and cooperative personality
• an interest or experience in technologies like React JS, Python, SQL, GIT
• fluent English skills
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: as soon as possible