Connected Services Planning Intern works within the Maserati Connected Services Team for the creation of specific Maserati Connected Services: from benchmark to definition, program approval, project kick-off
Tasks and objectives:
Definition of service
- Competitors benchmark
- Service description
- Customer use cases
- Functional requirements
Preparation of business case
Preparation of program approval document for Maserati
- Definition of work streams and milestones
- Set up of project team
- Business Administration/Engineering
- English B2 (equal or higher than)
- Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint – GOOD
- Google Suite – GOOD
- Microsoft Project BASIC knowledge is a plus
- Team-working ability: the resource will be in contact with different stakeholders both internal and external.
- Project management ability: the resource will operate in complex environment, will act as focal point and driver of the project.
- Previous working/internship experience in a structured organization is a plus.
Personal interest for the Digital / Connected world, being able
to contribute with original ides is a plus.