Special Equipment Intern will work in Sales Operation Department, supporting the team to:
· Ensure a proper and fast special equipment orders management flow (one of one and Special Batches)
· Ensure a proper coordination in the orders collection and invoicing of Special Series
Orders Management of all the special equipment requests submitted by the market (one of one & special batch), dealing with all the actors involved (product planning, SCM, purchasing, manufacturing, finance, Sales Logistics) in order to guarantee a proper and fast handling of each request.
o Management of worldwide market requests from the configuration definition to price communication
o Management of a clear and structured communication of the requests received in Inter-functional Team
o Monitoring of timely gate release of the car and responsible of a proper invoicing
o Repository of all the approved and shared file
Orders Management of approved Special Series
o Configuration set up accordingly Special Series product details
o Orders loading accordingly to volumes shared with the markets
o Price list set up accordingly to finance definition
o Responsible to manage the due timeline in order to meet the production deadline
Management of weekly report on:
o Volumes and revenues of Special Equipment split by market and configuration.
o Redemption of all the markets requests received versus Special Equipment produced
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred Engineering or Economics
- English and Italian language
- Office, Power point, Excel
Soft skills required:
- Team-working ability.
- Communication skills: the resource will handle different project being in contact with different stakeholders both internal and external.
- Strong organizational skills, with high attention to details and timing.
Graduates available to start internship in March