With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
We're looking for a EMEA Brand Marketing Intern that, operating within the Marketing team and directly supporting the Marketing Responsible, will have the following mission:
1. Regional Mktg Car Fleet managment
2. Daily relationship with the 7 local mktg to process requests for cars
3. Contribute in implementation of the main mktg activations cross events and crm experience
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Plan repairs of the cars in the Mktg Car Fleet by interfacing with the workshop team and the commercial dept.
2. Monitoring the approval internal process for New vehicle cards (approval from finance and regional directors)
3. Daily managment of market's requests for car loans from Modena
4. Manage priorities and create synergy on transport costs
5. Support the mktg team activations for special projects cross event and crm (physical diect mailing, EDM or LP)
In order to be successful you will need :
- University Degree in Economics, Marketing, Communication and similar
- Previous experience in marketing projects/activities is a plus.
- English language: proficient both in speaking and writing is mandatory (B2 level minimum); additional languages are a plus
- Office Package in particular excel and power point
- Orientation to results
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Agility & Lean thinking
- Team working
- Problem solving with an analytic approach
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.