With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
We're looking for a Italy Marketing Intern that, operating within the Marketing team and directly supporting the Marketing & PR Specialist, will have the following mission:
The marketing function has to convey the proper communication of the brand image on the Italian territory, sustaining the product brand awareness and customer loyalty, and stimulating the lead generation useful for the sales activity.
The main marketing activities are the following: dealer marketing management, CRM and customer loyalty, and social media.
Marketing Italy is looking for a Marketing Operations Junior who will support the Marketing Italy team on the organization and rollout of all the marketing activities with a specific focus on the dealers marketing support.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Dealer marketing support
• CRM analysis
• Operative carpark management and logistics
• Marketing documents and presentations
• Market Share Analysis
• Price Positioning
In order to be successful you will need :
- University Degree in Economics, Marketing, Communication and similar
- Previous experience in marketing projects/activities is a plus.
- English language: proficient both in speaking and writing is mandatory (B2 level minimum); additional languages are a plus
- Office Package in particular excel and power point
- Orientation to results
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Agility & Lean thinking
- Team working
- Problem solving with an analytic approach
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.