With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
We're looking for a EMEA Sales Planning Intern that, operating within the Business & Sales Operations function team and directly supporting the Business & Sales Operations Manager, will have the following mission:
Design and prepare the proper sales reporting in terms of budget/forecast for car sales, pre-owned & CPO sales and Fleet sales.
The analytics activities cover the whole EMEA Region supporting Sales Managers within the Markets.
The main Sales Planning activities are the following: prepare ad hoc reports for Markets/HQ, prepare power point presentations to show the results of the analysis and interact with Markets to collect data and forecast.
Business & Sales Operations is looking for a Sales Planning Internship who will support the team on the organization and rollout of all the sales planning activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Monitor sales KPI’s and trends against target and forecast on daily basis and highlight the gaps between demand and supply, proposing and sharing the possible solutions;
• Monitor and analyze the daily order intake, across the various EMEA countries, in terms of sell-in / sell-out and vs. targets;
• Track, analyze and forecast the monthly sales/registrations trends of the main EU markets in terms of competitors, segments, engine/fuel mix;
• Support the sales planning processes (monthly PO, ad-hoc analysis, sales actions and incentive programs monitoring).
In order to be successful you will need:
- Degree in Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics and similar
- Previous experience in analytics projects/activities is a plus
- English language: proficient both in speaking and writing is mandatory (B2 level minimum); additional languages are a plus
- Office Package in particular excel and power point
- Orientation to results
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Agility & Lean thinking
- Team working
- Analytic approach
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.